Brettin Law Offices PLLC
PROTECTING & ADVOCATING CLIENT INTERESTS
Seattle real estate lawyer Lee Brettin has been a real estate broker since 1980 and an attorney since 1991. His 35 years of professional experience in real estate and law can help you whether you are an individual, small proprietorship, corporation, LLC, developer, investor or management company. From simple transactions to multi-million dollar disputes, the Brettin Law Office will make certain that your satisfaction comes first.
Lee has helped his clients with a wide variety of issues involving —
• landlords and tenants in commercial and residential leases,
• unlawful detainer actions,
• single- and multi-family residences, condos & townhomes,
• condo management and CC&Rs,
• real estate purchase and sale agreements,
• real estate financing, FSBO, options, title, easements, boundary disputes,
• loan modifications, loan workouts and foreclosures,
• residential and commercial property development and leasing,
• formation and management of corporations and limited liability companies,
• small business development and business sales, and
• franchisee / franchisor representation, licensing and distribution agreements.