Our Success is Built on Your Success
We represent individuals and business entities in the areas of law that are important to your business growth and preservation of your assets. Examples of business law services we provide to business owners and partners includes:
- Entity formation;
- Corporate general counsel;
- Purchase and sale of businesses;
- Drafting and review of limited liability company agreements;
- Business contract preparation, interpretation, and enforcement;
- Partnership and shareholder disputes;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Registered Agent for local and foreign entities;
- Representation of business owners in matters involving state and local governmental agencies and departments;
- Local counsel to out-of-state businesses with local business interests;
- License agreements;
- Trademark and brand management;
- Strategic business planning and growth;
- Peer review of legal documents and planning;
- Brand development;
- Corporate and franchise real estate planning and execution; and
- Regional and national retail business expansion.
An outstanding business lawyer must bring a lot to the table in terms of experience in both the business and legal environments. Lee Brettin has experience as a senior vice president of a multi-state regional mall and power shopping center development company; local chain store development company, and general counsel in a fast paced corporate environment. In addition, Lee has years of experience as a private practitioner representing the interests of local, regional and national business entities.
At Brettin Law Offices PLLC we understand that your work requires demanding precision in planning and execution. Our goal is to work with you to achieve your goals in a timely and cost efficient manner. Our work begins with our due diligence. We want to know you and gain a firm understanding of your business model, goals, risks, competition, and all parties to and facets of the transaction or dispute you need legal counsel in resolving. Lee Brettin is a problem solver. Like you, we believe in hard work, dedication, forward momentum and preemptive planning.
We want to help you make a difference.