Washington Real Estate Lawyer Lee Brettin
Seattle real estate lawyer Lee Brettin’s practice is focused on obtaining optimal results for individuals, families, and business owners with diverse real estate matters including:
- Negotiating and documenting residential and commercial real estate purchase and sale agreements, as well as representing both buyers and sellers through closing of the sale.
- Drafting, negotiating and managing successful commercial leasing efforts on behalf of real estate developers, owners, and tenants.
- Assisting homeowners in distress understand and negotiate short sales, loan modifications, and qualify for and participate in mediation under the Washington Foreclose Fairness Act.
- Representing aggrieved individuals and business entities in real property disputes, mediation and litigation.
- Acting as receiver, or representing receivers of office buildings, mixed use projects and shopping centers.
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant issues, including unlawful detainer actions and unjust evictions.
- Representation of manufactured home communities and home owner associations.
- Representation of real estate brokers and brokerages, property managers and property management companies and other real estate professionals with matters of company policy, regulation, licensing, legal compliance, management and commission disputes, and consumer protection claims
We offer competitive pricing for real estate transactions and consulting. Most of our real estate transactions, is done on a priority flat fee basis. With residential real estate transactions we use forms approved by lenders and escrow agents in King County. Real estate consulting gigs include one hour review of purchase and sale agreements. Residential real estate buyers and sellers are usually on a fact tract. Particularly in this current elevated climate of multiple offers and offers coming in above listing prices. We will accommodate your schedule, including evenings and weekends. The NWMLS Form 22 purchase agreement advises that buyers and sellers have their transaction documents reviewed by a lawyer. We charge a very nominal fee to review your documents, and answer questions that your real estate agent may not be comfortable addressing. Don’t have a real estate purchase agreement? No worries, we will draft a real estate purchase and sale agreement for you for a nominal fee. We work with real estate agents and represent real estate brokers and real estate brokerages as well. Call for in initial free consultation or to arrange for a telephone or in person meeting today.