Seattle Business Lawyer
Lee Brettin has worked with individuals and businesses in the formation of new entities including corporations, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies with single or multiple classes of ownership and family limited liability companies. We have successfully represented clients with business law matters including:
- Entity Formation;
- Limited Liability Company Agreements,
- Management of limited liability companies (LLC) and S-Corporations;
- Purchase and Sale of Small Businesses and Chain Stores;
- Purchase and Sale of partnership interests;
- Business contract preparation, interpretation, and enforcement;
- Partnership and shareholder disputes;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Product Placement;
- Development and management of small business best practices.
The key to small business success starts with preparing a realistic business plan, choosing an appropriate entity, thoughtful selection of where you want to locate your business, how to get the most out of your marketing strategy, financing and accounting. Lee Brettin has worked with small businesses, restaurants, chain stores, contractors and vendors for over 30 years.