Commercial Real Estate
Seattle Commercial Real Estate Lawyer, Lee Brettin has over 38 years of experience as a commercial property manager, leasing agent, lease negotiator, and broker. In addition, Lee has over 25 years experience as a commercial real estate attorney in both in private practice and as general counsel for a fast paced real estate orientated franchiser and commercial real estate developer specializing in build-to-suit transactions for national credit tenants. Representative engagements include —
- Commercial Leasing – Representation of private and institutional landlords; and local, regional and national retail tenants in all aspects of deal making and documentation.
- Commercial Property Sales.
- Due Diligence – acquisitions, disposition, financing.
- Purchase Options.
- Land Assemblages, easements, CC&Rs.
- Build-To-Suit transactions.
- Representing franchise tenants in leases with commercial brokers and property owners.
- Receivership – assigned counsel working with appointed receivers on commercial real estate.
- Commercial property management – representation of both property owners and property managers.
- Broker relationships – helping brokers solve problems.