Seattle Residential Real Estate Attorney | FSBO Lawyer
When experience counts – – Seattle real estate lawyer Lee Brettin is a real estate attorney with over 27 years’ experience, as well as an active Washington real estate broker in King County since 1980. Lee represents homeowners, buyers and sellers with real estate matters including:
- Buying or selling homes and residential real estate investment properties though closing;
- Litigation resolving earnest money, interpleader, contract breach and other transaction disputes;
- Construction breach and defect claims in home remodel projects;
- Boundary disputes, quiet title actions and adverse possession;
- Easements, short plats, lot boundary adjustments, title and escrow matters;
- Complex sale of homes in Seattle to residential property developers from offer, contingency-waiver, through closing;
- Land sale contracts, tenant lease / purchase options and other seller-financing arrangements;
- Drafting and review of real estate purchase and sale agreements using NWMLS or custom forms.
Seattle is the hottest real estate market in the country. In order to be relevant and stay competitive you must have an experienced, pragmatic advocate in your corner. Lee Brettin has been a real estate broker for over 30 years, has remained active in the real estate business and has practiced real estate law for over 27 years. Lee is a member of the North West Multiple Listing Service (“NWMLS”). Going FSBO? We love sale-by-owner clients! Let us help you expedite your offer, counteroffer, or revisions to a current NWMLS offer. We work seamlessly with brokers, owners and buyers. Considering hiring a real estate broker to sell your home? Great! We can help you navigate the listing process, and also offer one-time document review services so you can obtain an experience broker/lawyer’s opinion on your brokered transaction. Sometimes you need a broker; sometimes you don’t. We’re not here to push an agenda, only to make sure you receive the prompt service you deserve for a competitive price; and in some cases, save thousands in the process. We represent clients who need assistance preparing their home for market and evaluating alternatives to traditional listing services; and will be there with you through closing. If you are considering buying or selling a home in Seattle, rest assured we are there to assist you on a priority basis – weekdays, evenings and weekends. Call now to compare our services and competitive pricing.